The European Institute of Romania has recently published a collective opinion titled “The crisis in Ukraine: European solidarity in action”. The material includes contributions on the following topics:
- Unity and solidarity: the European approach for the crisis from Ukraine
- European solidarity in action: the activation of the EU Civil Protection Mechanism for Ukraine
- The crisis from Ukraine and the future of the European construction
- The sanctions adopted by the EU against the Russian military aggression in Ukraine
- An unexpected effect of the Russian military aggression: the solidarity of the European civil society
The collective opinion is available in Romanian and was published on 2 March 2022.
Read more here.