The Institute for Development and International Relations (IRMO) from Zagreb, Croatia has been awarded a new project “Analysis and development of a concept study of the project proposal for the Priority Area 8 “Competitiveness of Enterprises” within the framework of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region”. The project was awarded to IRMO by the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of the Republic of Croatia.
This study represents one of the planned activities of the INTERREG project PA 8. The study will result in concretely defined future goals and activities of the new project PA 08-03 in the next three-year period 2023-2026. Main goal of the research is to propose specific activities that will increase the sustainability and resilience of entrepreneurship in the Danube region and implement the evaluation undertaken activities within PA 8.
Professional activities within the service are:
- Analysis of programs/plans/documents/databases within PA 8 “Competitiveness of Enterprises in the Danube region” to the extent relevant to the execution of the service
- Evaluation of the activities carried out and the evaluation of the achieved results of PA 8-02, taking into account the principles, criteria and type of evaluation and past experiences
- Planning of future PA 8-03 interventions at the macro-regional level in the next program period
- Development of thematic recommendations for coordinators, members of the Management Board and heads of Working Groups, which must be realistic, achievable, justified and aligned with the analysed documentation
- Development of the concept of the Project Proposal to intensify and monitor the implementation of PA 8 of the Danube Strategy with achievable and measurable goals, results, activities and indicators in the next three-year period.
Learn more here.