The Institute of International Relations is looking for childcare personnel for its newly-established, small child group Výzkumníček. The position is suitable for English native speakers.
What will your job entail?
- attending to children at the child group three times a week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 AM to 4 PM;
- babysitting and creating a programme for six children aged 1-6.
- you will be responsible for smooth functioning of the child group on the designated days.
Who are we looking for?
- qualified childcare personnel according to the Czech law (Zákon o poskytování služby péče o dítě v dětské skupině a o změně souvisejících zákonů, Zákon č. 247/2014 Sb.);
- responsible and reliable candidate with an empathetic and sensitive approach to children;
- enthusiastic person with a basic experience in babysitting.
- experience with Montessori-type education is an advantage.
- we also welcome a native English speaker or a candidate with a higher level of English.
- long-term cooperation (at least 12 months with the possibility to extend the contract, 3-month probation period);
- part-time job or other type of employment contract including self-employed candidates;
- pleasant working environment in the centre of Prague;
- beginning of the job during January 2021.
Read more here.