On 30 November – 1 December 2017, TEPSA organised, together with its Bulgarian member, the New Bulgarian University (NBU), its traditional Pre-Presidency Conference (PPC) in Sofia, Bulgaria, ahead of the 2018 Bulgarian EU Presidency of the Council.
For more info on the PPC in Sofia, the programme is available here
The PPC has been live streamed and it is now available on TEPSA website and on the NBU YouTube account.
Session 1, Thursday 30 November 2017:
- The priorities of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
- TEPSA recommendations to the Bulgarian EU Presidency
Session 2, Thursday 30 November 2017:
- Migration and Security Challenges and the EU’s response
- EU and neighbourhood – Common Foreign Policy and the Prospects of Enlargement
Session 3, Friday 1 December 2017:
- Creative Industries and EU Economic Growth
Session 4, Friday 1 December 2017:
- EU After Brexit:
- Designing the post-2020 MFF and reforming the EMU for a cohesive, prosperous Union capable of responding to internal and external challenges
- EU and the Catalonia conundrum: lessons learned and ways forward
Michael Kaeding, TEPSA Chairman, delivering the concluding remarks and closing Sofia PPC: